Old Pulteney - Single Malt Scotch Whisky
To visit our website, you must be of an age at which the purchase and consumption of alcohol is permitted according to the legislation in your country of residence. If there are no laws on this matter, then you must be at least 18 years old.
Alcohol abuse is dangerous to your health.
Terms & Conditions
1. The competition is open to anyone in the UK. You must be over 18 years of age to be eligible. Staff of or those related to staff of International Beverage Holdings or anyone involved in the competition are not permitted to enter.
2. Entries will not be returned. No purchase required for entry. Incomplete, damaged, defaced or illegible entries may be deemed invalid at the sole discretion of the Promoters. Entry constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Promoters reserve the right to disqualify anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entries must be submitted no later than 29th September 2017. The Promoters cannot take any responsibility for an entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
4. The winner will be contacted no later than the week commencing 23rd October with the winner being announced publicly on 6th November
5. The Wish You Were Here 2017 photography competition will be judged by up to 2 established and experienced national news photographers alongside an Old Pulteney brand representative.
6. The prizes will be as stated and cannot be transferred and there will be no cash alternative.
7. In the event of the finalists or the winners being uncontactable (including illness, unavailability), after reasonable attempts have been made or if any is found to be in breach of the rules for any reason, The Promoters reserve the right to offer the place to a runner-up at the relevant stage but are not obliged to do so.
8. The Promoters’ and judging panel’s decisions as to the finalists and winner is final.
9. The judging panel could change. This is at the competition Promoter’s discretion and a suitable alternative will be found
10. Entrants and nominees are required to be available for any publicity, marketing, media or online activity (including without limitation of the use of their names, and any photographs of them) around the Wish You Were Here 2017 photography competition in any stage of the competition without payment.
11. The Promoters reserve the right to cancel this competition or amend any of these rules at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
12. The Promoters will only ever use personal details for the purpose of administering this competition and will not publish them or provide them to anyone without permission.
13. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions when consenting to the application.
14. This competition is being promoted and run by Inver House Distillers Ltd having its registered office at Moffat Distillery, Towers Rd, Airdrie, ML6 8FU (“the Promoters”).
15. By entering this competition, you are granting permission to the promoter to use your images, video, stories for the use of PR and marketing including but not limited to the website, social media, newsletter, publicity.